As many parts of Eastern Kentucky continue the cleanup process Addiction Recovery Care is committed to helping our neighbors during this trying process.
Below you can find resources that can assist with housing, healthcare, and food/supply needs.
Fema | https://www.disasterassistance.gov/ or call 1-800-621-FEMA
- Must be located in Breathitt, Clay, Knott, Letcher, and Perry Counties.
American Red Cross | https://www.redcross.org/get-help/disaster-relief-and-recovery-services/find-an-open-shelter.html
Other temporary Shelters |
- First Presbyterian Church – Red Cross shelter
- East Perry Elementary
- West Perry Elementary
- Roy G. Eversole Elementary
- Gospel Light Baptist Church
- Second Creek Church of God
- Buckhorn Lake State Resort Lodge
- Jenny Wiley State Resort Park
- Floyd County Community Center
- Breathitt County Courthouse
- Knott County Sportsplex
- Letcher County High School
- Pine Mountain Grill
- The General Store
- Letcher County VFW
- Waggin Tails Pet Resort is sheltering displaced pets
- W.B Muncy Elementary (showers, washers/dryers, and a place of rest
- Haven of Rest
- Valley Elementary School
- East Kentucky Dream Center
- New Beginnings Fellowship Church
- Wolfe County Middle School
Immediate Healthcare Needs
Kentucky Department of Medicaid Services | People in a 1915c HCBS waiver program should call (844) 784-5614 or email 1915cWaiverHelpDesk@ky.gov. For HCBS waiver pharmacy help, call Magellan at 1-800-635-2570.
If you have a Managed Care Organization (MCO) such as Aetna, Anthem, Humana, Passport by Molina, UnitedHealthcare or WellCare, you should call your MCO member services listed on your member card for help or dial the following numbers:
- Aetna: 1-855-300-5528
- Anthem: 1-855-690-7784
- Humana: 1-800-444-9137
- Passport by Molina: 1-800-578-0603
- WellCare: 1-877-389-9457
- UnitedHealthcare: 1-866-293-1796
- For MCO pharmacy help, call MedImpact at (800) 210-7628
Disaster Distress Helpline | https://www.samhsa.gov/ddhCrisis line: 1-800-985-5990 (also available for Voice Phone-VP); Spanish-speakers can press “2″ for 24/7 bilingual services.
Goodwill Industries of Kentucky | https://www.wymt.com/2022/07/29/goodwill-offering-vouchers-eastern-kentucky-flood-victims/
Salvation Army | Officials with The Salvation Army are scheduled to deliver 250 meals to shelters in Wolfe County at the middle school and high school.
A location will also be set up in Jackson near the Family Dollar to serve food, drinks, snacks and provide emotional and spiritual care to survivors and first responders.A full List of drop off/pickup locations | https://www.wymt.com/2022/07/30/looking-resources-here-is-where-people-affected-by-flooding-can-go/